After Party Merge, party sites of merge-from party are transferred to merge-to party but not marked as Primary
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12, after perform a Party Merge to merge addresses, party sites of merge-from party are transferred to merge-to party but not marked as Primary.
Party Merge do not mark primary merge-from site use as primary after the site use is transferred to merge-to party if merge-to party does not already have same site use type as primary.
Expect the party primary site usages to be merged.
WHATS IS WORKING
The site usages are correctly created but are not set as primary.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Oracle Customers Online (OCO)
- Define two addresses for a party: Address1 and Address2
- Assign Bill-To and Ship-To site usages to Address1
- Select Address1 as Primary site usage for Bill-To and Ship-To
- Perform a Party Merge in Customers Online Data Librarian (ODL) and in the Merge Duplicate Addresses page, select the Address1 and Address2 and define Address2 as the master address.
- Complete the merge.
- After the merge, Address2 has site usages: Bill-To and Ship-To as Active (which didn't have before the merge) which is correct.
- However the Primary site usages for Bill-To and Ship-To are not merged to Address2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms