ARXPMRG: After Party Merge, The Party Sites of the Merge-From Party Are Transferred But Not Marked as Primary
(Doc ID 1391683.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12, after performing a Party Merge to merge addresses, party sites of merge-from party are transferred to merge-to party but not marked as Primary.
Party Merge does not mark the primary site uses on the merge-from site(s) as primary after the sites uses are transferred to the merge-to party.
Even if the merge-to party does not already have primary site uses , the site uses are not marked as primary.
Responsibility: Oracle Customers Online (OCO)
- Define two addresses for a party: Address1 and Address2
- Assign Bill-To and Ship-To site usages to Address1
- Select Address1 as Primary site usage for Bill-To and Ship-To
- Perform a Party Merge in Customers Online Data Librarian (ODL) and in the Merge Duplicate Addresses page, select the Address1 and Address2 and define Address2 as the master address.
- Complete the merge.
- After the merge, Address2 has site usages: Bill-To and Ship-To as Active (which didn't have before the merge) which is correct.
- However the Primary site usages for Bill-To and Ship-To are not merged to Address2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed File(s)|
|3. Recommended Patch(es)|
|4. Solution Steps|