Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Contract Terms Library, when attempting to import a clause from an MS Word xml file, the error below occurs.
When the clause is created first by entering a simple text and saved, then when the clause is opened for update, Import works fine and clause text is imported from the xml.
Clause cannot be created. Autonumbering is enabled for clauses but the ledger for the organization was not found. Please contact your system administrator.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Contract Terms Library Administrator
2. Navigation: Contract Terms Library>Clauses>Create Clause
3. Enter values in the required columns on header section. Clause text is not entered. (Don't click on Apply yet)
4. Click on Import.
5. Browse XML file for import and click 'Apply'.
6. Confirmation Message appears and click 'Yes'.
7. Error "Clause cannot be created. Autonumbering is enabled for clauses but the ledger for the organization was not found. Please contact your system administrator" appears.
Due to this issue users cannot import clause text from XML file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms