Unable To Create Query Criteria Map In Personalization in Advance Search Region Of Orders In iSP.
(Doc ID 1392438.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that Query Criteria map can not be created for Advance Search under Supplier or Buyer Search Region.
-- Expected Behaviour
To be able to create the Query Criteria map for the Advance Search .
-- What is working
This personalization was working in 11i .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to iSupplier Portal as supplier user with personalizations profiles on .
2. Click on Orders Tab, then click on the personalize page .
3. Select complete view .
4. Go to Stack Layout SupplerRN -> Advanced Search: (AdvSearchRN)
5. Create the new Criteria Row and then a new column like message text/input/lov for any existing column from the VO : PosPOSummaryVO
6. Now under : Advanced Search Mappings , try to create the new Query Criteria Map; however, the search item is not shown from Advance Search . Only the Simple search items are shown.
Upgraded to R12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document