Unable To Create Query Criteria Map In Personalization in Advance Search Region Of Orders In iSP.
(Doc ID 1392438.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Query Criteria map can not be created for Advance Search under Supplier or Buyer Search Region.
-- Expected Behaviour
To be able to create the Query Criteria map for the Advance Search .
-- What is working
This personalization was working in 11i .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to iSupplier Portal as supplier user with personalizations profiles on .
2. Click on Orders Tab, then click on the personalize page .
3. Select complete view .
4. Go to Stack Layout SupplerRN -> Advanced Search: (AdvSearchRN)
5. Create the new Criteria Row and then a new column like message text/input/lov for any existing column from the VO : PosPOSummaryVO
6. Now under : Advanced Search Mappings , try to create the new Query Criteria Map; however, the search item is not shown from Advance Search . Only the Simple search items are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document