OEXOEMCG Mass Change is slow and PGA growing extensively
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
Running mass change for 9000+ orders takes more then 1h at the same time the process grows allocated amount of PGA memory until it reaches 4Gb.
Expect performance be improved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OM Superuser responsibility
2. Navigate to Order Organizer
3. Once order organizer opens up, Select order date 10/1/2011 to 10/27/2011.
4. Enter "Distributor" in the Source field
5. Enter "Entered" in the status field
6. Click on the find button to initialize the search
7. Once search is complete, click on the Lines Tab
8. Go to Edit->Select All to select all lines
9. After all lines are select ( could take awhile since it's more the 9000+ orders), go to Tools->Mass Change
10. Click on the shipping tab in the mass change window
11. In the Demand Class field, enter a value
12. Click OK button. This will applied the mass change and will take awhile. (This is where it could potentially hang the system)
13. After mass change is applied, click actions button and select "Price Order"
14. Click yes on the decision window.(This also could hang the system)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms