Please Supply Both An Invoicing Rule And An Accounting Rule For Invoice
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD.fmb, OEXUCPYB.pls, OEXUCPYS.pls, OEORDCPY.pld
When attempting to Invoice Interface a Sales Order Line with an Accounting Rule of "IMMEDIATE" and a blank Invoicing Rule, the following error occurs in Auto Invoice:
Please supply both an invoicing rule and an accounting rule for this invoice.
1. On the Sales Order form, Line Items tab, Original sales order does not have any accounting rule/ invoicing rule.
2. Copy a new sales order from this order.
3. Go to the Pricing tab for the new order, accounting rule populated (IMMEDIATE) for some lines (Lines 2.1 & 3.1).
4. The lines created in the Auto Invoice are created with only the Accounting Rule populated. They then get stuck in the Auto Invoice with:
1) "Please supply both an invoicing rule and an accounting rule for this invoice."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms