Editing Secondary Charge From Sell Side Shipment Group Errors: The value xxxx entered for field Secondary Charge ID does not match a valid record.
(Doc ID 1394968.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.3 to 6.2.5 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.3 version
When attempting to edit secondary charges from sell shipment groups, the following error occurs.
The value xxxx entered for field Secondary Charge ID does not match a valid record.
Where xxxx is the Secondary Charge ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sell side shipment.
2. Create a Shipment Group from the sell shipment.
2. Select the Shipment Group and click on "Create Secondary Charge" action to create a secondary charge.
3. Re-query the shipment group and click on edit.
4. Scroll down to the secondary charge shipment and click on the hyperlink > see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document