Partial termination mass rebook fails on certain contracts with OKL_BPD_SIGN_ERROR
(Doc ID 1395550.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Lease Management, when attempting to perform a Partial Termination on contracts regardless of product (Direct Finance Lease or Operating Lease), once the partial termination quote has been accepted the Termination transaction is erroring at the Mass Rebook stage with the following errors:
Mass Rebook Failed for contract <contract number>
Steps to Reproduce
1. Book a contract with at least two asset lines, and ensure that an insurance policy is added to the contract to cover both assets. In addition ensure the T&Cs support partial termination.
2. Bill the contract and bring it up to date.
3. Create a Partial Termination quote for one of the assets, approve the quote and then accept the quote.
4. You should receive the same error on the termination transaction.
1. Book a contract with an Optional Insurance Policy:
2. Activate the Policy from Lease Center
3. Run the accrual and billing to current
4. Create Receipt and pay all invoices in FULL
5. Create Insurance Payment on the contract
6. Pay the full Insurance Payment Invoice
- Pay Invoice Prepare for AP Transfer
- Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface
- Payables Open Interface Import
7. Set the profile 'OKL: Cancel policy with proof of third party insurance' to 'Yes'
8. Query the contract from step 1 (with an active Optional Policy)
9. Change LOV in Insurance tab to Policies
10. Click Cancel/Delete Policy
Cancellation Reason: Canceled by Customer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document