iProcurement Gets Invalid Deliver To Location On Requester Change During Checkout
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.1 version,
When attempting to create a Requisition, and then changing the Requisition Requester during checkout the following error occurs. Even though the location is valid the error is shown until the same value is manually entered.
Deliver-To Location, is Invalid
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application.
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement ->> Homepage
4. Create Requisition, Add to Cart
5. Checkout, Proceed to Checkout
6. Checkout: Requisition Information ->>
7. Change the Requisition Requester, Click: Next
8. Navigate to "Deliver-To Location" - is Invalid
9. Remove the Deliver-To Location, And Re-enter the Same location
10. Click: Apply, This time the same Deliver-To Location is Accepted.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create any Requisitions of any kind with out Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms