Payment Terms Missing At Site Level For BFB after Upgrading From Release 11i to Release 12.1.3
(Doc ID 1397084.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The Transactions Form was giving error messages related to Customers who have Balance Forward Billing enabled.
- These customers were not having profile class defined at the site level.
- In order to use Balance Forward Billing (BFB) in Release 12, you need to have payment term defined at the site level.
- There were no profiles defined at the site level in 11i as you did not need the site level information until you converted to multi-org and upgraded to R12.
- You expect Oracle upgrade script to create the site level profile class for you when converting to multi-org during upgrading to Release 12.
- After running arhmgmul.sql, the salesperson was moved to the site level, but none of the payment terms were moved to the site level.
- Looked at arhmgmul.sql, it only updates data in hz_cust_site_uses_all and hz_cust_accounts table. Payment term information is stored in HZ_CUSTOMER_PROFILES.STANDARD_TERMS
Need to know whether the upgrade script moves the payment term information to the site level or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document