Upgrade From Release 11i To Release 12.1.3 Finds Payment Terms Missing At Site Level For BFB
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The Transactions Form was giving error messages related to Customers who were Balance Forward Billing enabled.
- It was found that these customers were not having profile class defined at the site level.
- In order to use Balance Forward Billing (BFB) in Release 12, you need the payment term defined at the site level.
- There were no profiles defined at the site level in 11i as you did not need the site level information until you converted to multi-org and upgraded to R12.
- You expect Oracle upgrade script to create the site level profile class for you when converting to multi-org during upgrading to Release 12.
- After running arhmgmul.sql, the salesperson was moved to the site level, but none of the payment terms were moved to the site level.
- Looked at arhmgmul.sql, it only updates data in hz_cust_site_uses_all and hz_cust_accounts table. Payment term information is stored in HZ_CUSTOMER_PROFILES.STANDARD_TERMS
Need to know whether the upgrade script moves the payment term information to the site level or not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms