Self Service Projects and Purchasing Timecard No Other Task Possible
(Doc ID 1399476.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Timecard
It is only possible to select one pre-selected Task on the Timecard of the Project instead of selecting all the possible tasks.
It should be possible to enter hours to all the Tasks associated to the Project.
The issue can be reproduced with following steps:
1. Creating a requisition in iProcurement with project 'Project A' and task 'Cleaning'
2. Create purchase order PO number 21101776
3. Assign Po number to Contingent Worker assignment
4. Go to OTL Self Service Timecard responsibility with Project and Purchasing layout
5. Choose Project = 'Project A' and task = 'Cleaning' and its works fine.
You can find the Purchase order number.
6. If you select another task, for example 'Analyse' in the same Project, you cannot find the purchase order number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document