RAM WIZARD RAISING INVALID MESSAGE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 - Release: 12.1 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due to other unsatisfied requirements, no revenue can be scheduled at this time. Do you still want to expire or clear this contingency ?
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create an invoice with rules, 2 lines on it, both lines having revenue deferred using an expiration type contingency.
2) Go to RAM form, query invoice created in step #1 and click on [Manage Revenue] button
3) Select "Modify Revenue Contingencies" on step 1.
4) Leave values as defaulted on step 2.
5) Select "Line Number" and type "1" on step 3.
6) Modify the "# of Days" or the "Expiration Date" on step 4.
7) Save and click on [Finish] button.
8) Form raises message "Due to other unsatisfied requirements, no revenue can be scheduled at this time. Do you still want to expire or clear this contingency?".
This is INVALID as there are no further conditions to be met for line you selected to modify contingency for and revenue should be recognize.
9) Click on "Yes" at the message.
10) You are redirected to main form.
Preview Accounting form is bypassed although revenue IS indeed recognized correctly.
If on step # 5 you selected "All Lines" and then on step # 6 you modified contingency just for line # 1 message should NOT be displayed either because there are no further conditions to be met for contingency you actually modified. Even if you disagreed with this then "Preview Accounting" form should still be displayed allowing user to Cancel or Save.
If on step # 7 you do NOT save just click on [Finish] button then form raises an unhandled exception:
"FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20001"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms