How To Create INV Debug and MWA Log Files From WMS/MSCA Transactions Along With Pick Release and Interface Trip Stop Logs
(Doc ID 1400383.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note applies to Product version 188.8.131.52 and all of R12.0+, R12.1+, and R12.2+
How to create INV Debug and MWA log files
This applies to the following trasaction types:
1. Warehousing Transactions such as Issues, Receipts, Transfers, or Counting
2. Inbound transactions such as PO Receipt, Internal Req Receipt, or Putaway LPN
3. Picking transactions such as Pick Load or Pick Drop
4. Outbound transactions such as Direct Ship, Quick Ship, or LPN Ship
5. Label printing issues
6. Pick Release issues
7. Interface Trip Stop issues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!