How to Setup Variable 'Max without Certification' Limits for Coverage Plan
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP4 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Certifications set for Voluntary Life Employee plan are not being triggered when an employee changes his coverage to more than $50,000.
When an employee increases his Voluntary Life Coverage a Proof of Good Health would be required and the new coverage would be suspended.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee who is already enrolled in Voluntary Life Employee.
3. Elect new coverage which is greater than 50,000 and save.
No required certification triggers are thrown and the employee is allowed to enroll in the new coverage.
1. A new enrollee can elect any coverage amount (50000, 100000, 150000, 200000, 250000).
You do not want certification when a new employee enrolls.
2. An existing enrolls can go up by only 50000 without certification. If you go up by more than 50000 then you need to provide with good health certificate.
- If employee is already enrolled on Voluntary life employee with value of 50,000 and then changes the enrollment to 100,000 (one level up) there is no need for the certification.
- But if you are already enrolled on 50,000 and then go two levels up to 150,000 then the enrollment change should be suspended and request the certification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms