Creating A Contact In Sales Does Not Add Address That Was Chosen From Organization
(Doc ID 1401116.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales, when you add a contact to an Organization, you have the option to select a current address from the organization's party sites.
You can select the address just fine, but when the contact is created, the address has not been added to the contact record. So Contact address does not link to the customer address.
- (R) Sales User
- (N) Sales Dashboard -> Customers -> search for customer -> go to Contacts tab
- Click 'Create Contact' button -> enter contact name
- Go to Select an address field at the bottom of the page to select a current org address
- Select address -> click 'Apply'
- Go to the Org and view the contact and see that the contact has no address in the address book.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document