Depot Repair Error: "FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001 Your log on session has become invalid." When Creating Service Request And Repair Order
(Doc ID 1402116.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSDREPLN.FMB - Repairs
Form:CSXSRISR.FMB - Create Service Requests
On : 12.1.x version, Service Request after upgrading RDBMS to 22.214.171.124:
When try to create service request and repair order at Depot Repair workbench the following error occurs.
( Also when creating an SR using Service Request form the same error occurs)
FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001
"Your log on session has become invalid. Exiting Oracle Applications"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- responsibility Depot Repair Super User > Repair Orders
- Create repair order and Save
- Error above displays in pop up window
- Click OK button > error message appeared 4 times (after pushing OK button),
- Then following error message appears: "Your log on session has become invalid. Exiting Oracle Applications"
Upgraded RDBMs to 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document