Depot Repair Error: "FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001 Your log on session has become invalid." When Creating Service Request And Repair Order
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Jun-2014***
Form:CSDREPLN.FMB - Repairs
Form:CSXSRISR.FMB - Create Service Requests
On : 12.1.x version, Service Request after upgrading RDBMS to 188.8.131.52:
When try to create service request and repair order at Depot Repair workbench.
Created SR using Service Request form and got the same error.
FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001
"Your log on session has become invalid. Exiting Oracle Applications"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- responsibility Depot Repair Super User > Repair Orders
- Create repair order and Save
- Error above displays in pop up window
- Click OK button > error message appeared 4 times (after pushing OK button),
- Then following error message appears: "Your log on session has become invalid. Exiting Oracle Applications"
Upgraded RDBMs to 184.108.40.206
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms