When Adding Tax Code To A Claim, It Won't Close Or Close And Create A New Claim
(Doc ID 1402593.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding tax code to a claim, it won't close or if closing it will create another claim on the tax amount (as split).
Claim Settlement Fetcher log:
DEDxxxxx claim amount settled = 20197.64
claim amount remaining = 3231.62
Credit/Debit Memo total amount = -23429.26
Credit/Debit Memo line amount = -20197.64
Credit/Debit Memo tax amount = -3231.62
Credit/Debit Memo freight amount = 0
Difference Amount = -3231.62
Tax Amount = 3231.62
Claim Remaining Amount = 3231.62
DEDxxxxxx --> Failed.
(1) Non-Invoice Deduction
(2) OZF_Settlement_Doc_PVT.Update_Claim_Tax_Amount: start
(3) claim.amount_remaining = 0
(4) claim.acctd_amount_remaining = 0
(5) claim.amount_settled = 20197.64
(6) claim.acctd_amount_settled = 20197.64
(7) claim.amount_adjusted = 0
(8) claim.tax_amount = 3231.62
(9) OZF_Settlement_Doc_PVT.Update_Claim_Tax_Amount: end
(10) OZF_Settlement_Doc_PVT.Split_Claim_Settlement : start
(11) OZF_Settlement_Doc_PVT.Split_Claim_Settlement : Create Split Claim
(12) OZF_split_claim_PVT.Create_Child_Claim_tbl: Start
(13) Claim and Deduction must have amount greater than zero to split.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document