Service Request Form: Unable To Move Address Fields Using Folder Tools
(Doc ID 1402801.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service Request form, users face issues trying to move the Address fields using Folder Tools.
Steps to Reproduce
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Create a new Folder
* Issue 1: Try to move Address field.
- To even get into the address field to move it you need to be in create SR mode.
- After moving the Field, the Address LOV icon and the Address Details button (the ellipsis) do not move along with the field.
* Issue 2: Try to move the Address Details button (the ellipsis).
- You can move the text portion of the field but when trying to move the Select Address button associated with the field you get the following error:
FRM-41084: Error getting Group Cell.
* Issue 3: Try to hide the Address field.
- When tried to re-add it, it does not add back into the form below the field the user is.
Upgrade to Release 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document