Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The french language is not appearing for the life event names in Employee Self-Service after applying the NLS patches and TransSync patches for the French Canadian language.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Manager Self-Service.
2. Go to Personal Information and click action against an employee.
3. Select the contact and then click on the Remove button.
- The list of values displayed for the End Relationship Reason ('Motif de fin de relation') is in English.
- In the internal forms, the french name of the life events are appearing correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms