ISP Work Confirmation Status Is Processing Error / Receive Transaction Stuck In RTI
(Doc ID 1404933.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RVCTP - Receiving Transaction Processor
When submitting a Work Confirmation (WC) - for an approved service procurement contract - after approving the WC, the status of the work confirmation turns into Processing Error and the receiving transaction gets stuck in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table with:
From the iSupplier Portal Responsibility:
1. Enter the details of the contract and approve it.
2. Enter the work confirmation for the contract. Work confirmation status is: Submitted.
3. Run the receiving transaction processor.
4. The work confirmation is transferred to the approver and the status of the work confirmation is pending approval.
5. The approver approves the work confirmation.
6. The work confirmation status turns into Processing Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document