Settlement Transactions are Sent to the Payment System Using the Wrong Payment System Account
(Doc ID 1406063.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FC Core
When attempting to run "Submit Offline Transactions" request,
ReqType : ORAPMTCAPTURE
BEPName : Verisign New
TangibleId : ONTXXXXXX
Currency : USD
Price : 19.99
PayeeId : pfp
Status : 0005 - BEP returned error
Error Code : 19
Error Msg :
NOTE: In some Payment Systems (ie PPG) the following errors have been reported for the same issue:
- Error Msg : Auth Record Not Found!
- status = 17
- Status 17 (Declined due to Insufficient Funds)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create credit card order in Order Management
2. Generate Invoice for Order
4. Create automatic receipt batch
5. Create automatic remittance
6. Submit Offline Transactions request for capture, which gives error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document