Resume Keyword Search Doesn't Work for Docx Resumes Uploaded Prior to Release 12 Upgrade
Last updated on JULY 09, 2013
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Jul-2013***
Resume keyword search does not work on MS Word 2007 (docx) resumes uploaded prior to the
upgrade from Applications 11i to R12.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Manager.
3. Click on the link iRecruitment Home.
4. Navigate to Candidates > Applicants.
5. Enter a value for the field 'Resume Keyword Search.'
6. Click Go.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms