Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-DEC-2014***
On : 12.1.2 version, PUR
When changing the status of an work order from Released to On hold, and there exists a purchase requisition in status cancelled, a new requisition is created.
Expect not to create a new purchase requisition if the status is changed to on hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create work order with description direct item
2. release the work order, pr created
3. purchase requisition cancelled
4. work order changed to on hold
5. new purchase requisition is created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms