Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides code that allows Purchasing Approval Rules assigned to an Employee to be tested against a Purchasing Document without the need to submit the document for approval.
1. This script does NOT test AME rules used in the approval of Purchase Requisitions or Purchase orders.
2. This script does NOT test if the Username of the employee has been end-dated.
- The script will display the Start Date and any End Date of the FND User.
3. This script does NOT test if the Employee assigned to the selected Username has been end-dated.
- The script uses the same View as the approval code - HR_EMPLOYEES_CURRENT_V - which *only* returns active employees.
4. This script does NOT approve any Purchasing document.
This script is not designed to work with Rel 11i as the Document Manager, which performs the authorization checks, was re written for Rel 12.
The script provided by this document is for educational purposes only and is not supported by Oracle Global Customer Support.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms