R12: CE: System Shows "Error: Please Enter The Account Type" While Defining a Bank Account
(Doc ID 1411724.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to define a bank account, the following error message is shown:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate Setup->Banks->Bank Accounts, Cash management responsibility
- Click on "Create" button
- Select country "Japan"
- Select value for bank name
- Select value for branch name
- Click on "Continue" button
- Select value for bank account owner
- Select value for account use
- Click on "Next" button
- Define all mandatory bank account details and click on "Save and Next" button
- System shows error "Please enter the account type."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Have more questions?|