Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a Tax Determining Factor Set.
2. Create a Tax Condition Set based on the Tax Determining Factor set.
3. Enter the values From Range and To Range.
4. The validation is not done and the form is saved.
5. Inquire the Tax Condition set again. The value in the 'To Range' is missing.
6. The value is saved in ZX_CONDITIONS table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms