Interface File Data Program Fails With REP-1401 Error
(Doc ID 1415103.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Aug-2013***
In Oracle e-Commerce Gateway, Release 11.5.10, Release 12.0 and Release 12.1, an error occurs when running the Interface File Data concurrent program for any EDI transaction type. The error message can be seen in the concurrent request log file.
REP-1401: 'p_run_idformula': Fatal PL/SQL error occurred.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an e-Commerce Gateway responsibility.
2. Navigate to Reports > Run.
3. Select the concurrent program Interface File Data.
4. Enter the run-time parameters. The example for the transaction type Purchase Order Outbound (POO) would be:
- Transaction Code = OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)
- Path To Data File Type =/u01/apps/outbound
- Data File Name = interface_file_data
- Map Code = EC_POO_FF
5. Submit the program.
6. Monitor for program completion via View Requests. The program completes with the error message shown above.
Due to this issue, users cannot run the Interface File Data report for the various e-Commerce Gateway transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|