Interface File Data Program Fails With REP-1401 Error
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Aug-2013***
In Oracle e-Commerce Gateway, Release 11.5.10, Release 12.0 and Release 12.1, an error occurs when running the Interface File Data concurrent program for any EDI transaction type. The error message can be seen in the concurrent request log file.
REP-1401: 'p_run_idformula': Fatal PL/SQL error occurred.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an e-Commerce Gateway responsibility.
2. Navigate to Reports > Run.
3. Select the concurrent program Interface File Data.
4. Enter the run-time parameters. The example for the transaction type Purchase Order Outbound (POO) would be:
- Transaction Code = OUT: Purchase Order (850/ORDERS)
- Path To Data File Type =/u01/apps/outbound
- Data File Name = interface_file_data
- Map Code = EC_POO_FF
5. Submit the program.
6. Monitor for program completion via View Requests. The program completes with the error message shown above.
Due to this issue, users cannot run the Interface File Data report for the various e-Commerce Gateway transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms