Cannot Open View Requisition Detail From Approval Notification
(Doc ID 1415637.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot open View Requisition Detail from approval notification. When the approver clicks on the View Requisition Details link on a approval notification, an error page is returned.
- The iProcurement responsibility is assigned to the affected user.
- Application Installation Details section of Diagnostics: Apps Check output confirms that the Application Name Oracle iProcurement (ICX) has value "Yes" for Installed.
Due to this issue, users cannot view requisition details from notifications and, therefore, the approver cannot know the document detail before approving.
Resource /OA_HTML/&item_key=221537-176529 not found on this server
Steps to Reproduce
1. Preparer submits a requisition for approval.
2. Approver opens the notification from worklist.
3. Click the View Requisition Details link.
4. Error page returns.
Also can see the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
N) Notification Worklist > Open requisition notification > Click on 'view requisition details'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document