Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-AUG-2013***
1. Create a loan for any amount (i.e. ERS)
2. Modify the first date on the amortization schedule to the end of the month (2/29), leave everything else the same.
3. Bill the first installment
4. Create a manual bill
5. Pay both of the above bills.
6. The amort schedule shows interest for the remainder of the loan, but no principal
Regardless if you pay the invoices in step 5, the amortization schedule still shows interest, with no principal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms