Custom Amortization Schedule Uploaded In A Loan And Manual Billing Is Done, Still Interest Is Left
(Doc ID 1416507.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-AUG-2013***
1. Create a loan for any amount (i.e. ERS)
2. Modify the first date on the amortization schedule to the end of the month (2/29), leave everything else the same.
3. Bill the first installment
4. Create a manual bill
5. Pay both of the above bills.
6. The amort schedule shows interest for the remainder of the loan, but no principal
Regardless if you pay the invoices in step 5, the amortization schedule still shows interest, with no principal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document