Open Enrollment Restoring Defaults Instead of Explicit Enrollments when Reprocessing
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Enrollment is restoring defaults instead of explicit enrollments when reprocessing.
There are some salary change life events on the same day as Open enrollment resulting in reprocessing of Open Enrollment and restoration of the Open default enrollments instead of the explicit enrollments.
Expect explicit enrollments to remain even after reprocessing of Open Enrollment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an affected employee.
3. Process the Open life event for 01-Jan-2011 on 01-Nov-2010.
4. Change the enrollment for the Vision plan and close the Open life event on 30-Nov-2010.
5. Process the Salary Change life event on 01-Oct-2010.
This should close automatically and also back out and reprocess the Open life event.: Salary Change Because reinstatement codes are in place, the Open enrollments are restored.
However, the participant is enrolled in the default vision insurance and not the explicit enrollment previously made.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms