Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Aug-2013***
Receive following message when terminating a contract.
get_default_tax_classification- 1: User-Defined Exception (1/2)
Termination Process Failed. (2/2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Got to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launchpad.
2. Click on the Find icon.
3. Enter the contract number and click on the Search button.
4. Right click on the result and select Terminate.
5. Enter Date = Start Date of contract and any Reason.
6. Click on the Review button.
7. Click on the Terminate button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms