Error Encountered When Enabling Customer Category For Search Screen To Add Named Accounts
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance for 16-MARCH-2018
On : 12.1.3 version, error Encountered when enabling Customer Category for Search Screen to Add Named Accounts
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.CustomClassNotFoundException: JBO-26022: Could not find and load the custom class oracle.apps.jtf.territory.lov.server.CustomerCategoryVOImpl
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application.
2. Select Territory Management responsibility
3. Select Dashboard
4. Select 'Add Named Accounts'
5. Click on Personalize on the screen that follows
6. Find 'Customer Category' in the Personalization Fields
7. Click on Update
8. Select Rendered = 'True' from the attributes at site level.
9. Click on Apply
10. Click on 'Return to Application' link at the bottom of the page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms