Terminate Employee Errors With APP-PER-07915 : The Assignment status can only be updated ...
(Doc ID 1417103.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate a person, the following error occurs.
APP-PER-07915: The Assignment status can only be updated if your effective date is after the assignment start date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : XX HRMS Manager
2. Select : People > Enter & Maintain
3. Find a normal Employee
4. Create a Applicant for this Employee so they become Employee.Applicant
5. Give this person an Application
6. Hire the Application into a secondary Assignment
7. Change the secondary Assignment status to Terminate Assignment
8. Terminate the Employee
9. Error will show.
There is no workaround.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document