Emails Are Not Being Processed And Remain Stuck In The IEM_RT_PREPROC_EMAILS Table
(Doc ID 1417582.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emails coming into Email Center Application are stuck sitting in the IEM_PRE_PROC _EMAILS table even though Email Center Start Email Processing concurrent process is running. Therefore emails cannot be seen in account queue.
Expect emails to be process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Send email into Email Center account
2. Log into Email Center as Email Center Agent console responsibility
3. Queue is empty emails not seem.
4. Check the Email Center Administrator responsibility , Monitor tab processed folder email count is incremented.
5. Check the IEM_RT_PREPROC_ EMAILS table the email record is sitting in there not processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document