Chargeback Claim Approval Error: "java.lang.Exception: QueryEngine: Null not supported in bind variables. Please reformat your query." Claim Closed but Data Not Interfaced with AR
(Doc ID 1417694.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.4 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filename: ozfClaimSettleMain.jsp Version: 120.3
Claim Approval Error
java.lang.Exception: QueryEngine: Null not supported in bind variables. Please reformat your query.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claims workbench
- Short paid amounts got created as deduction (DED) claims in claims workbench
- Review the claim
- Settle the Claim as chargeback
- Request approval
- Press Confirm button
- Receive Java error, Claim got closed and data not transferred to AR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document