Purchase Order Unit Of Measure Is Not Matching Between The Line And Shipment - PO Line Has Different UOM Than Shipment
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Purchase Order, the Unit of Measure on the purchase order line is not matching the Unit of Measure that is on the shipment.
1. Enter purchase order header information - change ship to V1
2. Enter the item - quantity - price - need by. Save shipments and distributions build properly
- UOM is Each
3. Now, click in UOM - change it to Bag
- Click Shipments button - but do nothing (can see form shows bag at shipment level) close shipments form - no action taken
4. Cursor is now in the Purchase Order Lines
- click up top in header on a field using the mouse - Example: ship to field at header level
5. Next, click back down in UOM field on the line - again change it to Book
- Up to this point no save has been done since changing the UOM to Bag in step 3
6. Use keys - Ctrl + S to save
The Purchase Order now has a mis-match UOM on the line and shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms