Total Compensation Statement (TCS) Generates Zero Amounts
(Doc ID 1419369.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Compensation Workbench
When generating Total Compensation Statements (TCS) for employees and selecting the period where employees have different active assignment (primary or secondary) within that TCS period, the process generates separate statements based on each assignments event if the employee was not eligible and was not enrolled on bonus based on those assignments.
As a result, the statement shows zero amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate the statement for employee.
- The statement period is from 01-Jan-2011 to 31-Mar-2012.
- Example employee has three active primary or secondary assignments during that period.
2. Enroll the employee in the bonus plan based on last assignment.
- Three Total Compensation Statements generate for the employee and two of them have zero amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document