Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 02-Oct-2014
On Service Contract Application, 12.1.3 version:
When attempting to add a product for which an instance is created in Service Contracts Authoring form, the product is not coming up in the Covered Product LOV.
The product LOV should open and show all instances for the product and product should be added to the contract
What is working
User is able to search for the product from Find Products window (opened by clicking on ...) and add to the contract
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
- Navigation: Launch contracts -> Tools -> New
- Create a new service contract and add a service line
- Navigate to Pricing /Products tab ->Effectivity
- Select Product in Level field
- In Name field enter item name and tab out. LOV does not show any records.
- Click on elipses (...). Item Selection form opens. Search for same item and item is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms