Project/Task Work Orders Do Not Get Allocated When Using 2 Step Material Issue
(Doc ID 1420266.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2:
2-step material issues for project/task work orders are not auto-allocating and so are not showing up on the Stores tab of the self-service page.
Allocated shows zero under Material Requirements after Move Order is performed.
Patch 11669073:R12.EAM.B only fixed the issue with the standard (non project) work orders.
Material to be auto-allocated to the project/task work order once Move Order is performed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigation: Work Orders -> Work Orders -> Create
3. Create work order in draft status
4. Create operation
5. Create material requirement
6. Verify on hand quantity for material requirement
7. Release work order
8. Navigate back to material requirement window. Material should show as allocated - it does not.
9. Now, switch to Maintenance Super User Responsibility
10. Go to Stores tab
12. Search on WO number
13. Should see the 2-step issue so that it (move order issue) can be transacted. It does not appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document