Returned Requisition Line Is Available in AutoCreate Pool
(Doc ID 1420544.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXBWVRP.FMB - AutoCreate Documents GUI
Returned requisition line remains in the autocreate requisition pool.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Requisition with 2 lines
2. Go to Autocreate form
3. Autocreate line 2 into a Purchase Order
4. Return line 1
5. Go to Purchase Order form to open the autocreated PO
6. Select the line that was created in step 3 and delete it
7. Go to AutoCreate form
8. See the deleted line in returned status, but still show in Autocreate pool
9. Query the requisition data:
FROM PO_REQUISITION_HEADERS_ALl prh,
WHERE prh.requisition_header_id = prl.requisition_header_id
AND prh.segment1 ='&requisition_num';
Result shows authorized_status='RETURNED', reqs_in_pool_flag='Y' for line 2
This is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document