Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No instruction text is displaying on the Current Benefits page in Self-Service after setting up the Communication Type.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Additional Setup > Communication Types.
3. Create new communication using Short Name "CBO.CURRENT_OVERVIEW_CONTENT" and Usage: Self Service Instruction Text.
4. Create the instruction text and save.
5. Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Benefits and access the Current Benefits page.
The text is not showing in self service.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms