SLA for Claim Settlement Does Not Properly Reverse Accrual from the Associated Earnings Account.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) for Claim Settlement does not properly reverse accrual from the associated earnings account. Accounting for accruals goes to different accounts for different offers.
Claims gets applied to offers via Associated Earnings. By default the claims should reverse the original.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offer
- Create offer, create order, ship and invoice the order
- Create claim, settle claim using associated earnings matching to previously mentioned offer
- Run Subledger accounting and find the Claim Settlement accounting does not reverse the accrual created from the accrual created by the order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms