Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when updating applicant status, no notification is sent to the applicant.
No registration or interview notifications are working either.
-- Expected Behavior
Expect when updating the status of the application, a notification will be sent to the applicant.
-- What is working
Vacancy notifications are working
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager.
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Vacancies tab.
3. Search for vacancy.
4. Select vacancy.
5. Press View Applicants button.
6. Click on applicant name link.
7. Update application status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms