History Record Created Even If NO Data Changed in ITEM / SERIAL Number
(Doc ID 1422893.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unnecessary history record is created even if not change anything on Item Number / Serial Number Change window.
1) Access to (N)Execution > Production Planning > Work Orders
2) Search some Work Order that has Serial Item.
3) Select 'Update Work Order' then click Go button.
4) On the Work Order Operations window, select 'Item/Serial Number Change' then click Go button.
5) WITHOUT changing anything, click 'Apply' button --> error/warning message was expected here (none raised)
6) Click View History button --> showed a record was created with no information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document