Field Values Changed While Importing Transactions - Raw Cost having Quantity field Value
(Doc ID 1423296.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Non Labor Costing Flow
When attempting to import transactions the Field values have been changed
Raw Cost filed having Quantity field value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create WebADI Adjustment Journals document
2. Enter Batch Name in the header level
3. Enter Project Number,Task Number, Exp Item Date, Exp End Date, Expnd Type, Quantity, Trans Raw Cost, Organization Name and so on
4. Then upload all those details into Oracle Apps
5. After uploading successfully then run to PRC: Transaction Import Program
6. Check the uploading values details in Expenditure Enquiry Screen
7. Run PRC: Distribute Usage and Miscellaneous Costs
8. Check the Quantity and Trans Raw Cost values
9. Observed after running PRC: Distribute Usage and Miscellaneous Costs program the Raw Cost filed having Quantity field value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document