R12 Navigating Back to the Change Owner Page in Mass Update Clears the Owner Details from the Fields
(Doc ID 1424213.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a Mass Update for a Transfer Owner Batch, clicking the 'Back' button (not browser back) to go back through the steps does not save the prior entered values
In addition, even though the 'Transfer Date' field is not marked as mandatory (asterisk) , the System does not allow submitting the request without a Transfer Date.
Using the application 'Back' button should preserve details entered in the prior Page.
The 'Transfer Date' field should be marked as mandatory (add asterisk).
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Mass Update >> Select 'Transfer Owner' for the LOV for Create Batch Field >> Click on 'Go'
2. Enter a Batch Name, Party Name and Account Number
3. Click on the 'Add' Button under the Item Instances Region and select an Instance to be updated
4. Enter the new Owner information
5. Click on the 'View Impacted Contracts' button
6. Click on the 'Back' button
7. Observe that the new Owner data is no longer populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!