Instrument Assignments DFF Does Not Show In Payments XML Extract
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 the content of the instrument assignments descriptive flexfield does not appear in the payment xml extract.
On a payments responsibility:
1. Navigate to descriptive - flexfields - segments. Query the descriptive instrument assignments and enter Reference Field = Attribute Category
2. Navigate to suppliers entry screen. Query the supplier SUP1. Assign a bank account to an specific site and populate the instrument assignments descriptive flexfield. Context field of the descriptive flexfield is also populated
3. Create an invoice using the supplier SUP1 and the site above mentioned. Populate the flexfield. In remit to account enter the bank account assigned in step 2
4. Create a PPR that selects the invoice you have created.
5. Format the PPR. Check that the xml extract shows:
But the information stored in the context field or in the segments of the flexfield is not in the xml extract
Due to this issue it is not possible to extract the UK Building society Roll number as was intended per note 1321426.1 R12 Create and Use a UK Building Society Account with a Roll Number and bug 11923557 DFF VALUES AT BANK ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT LEVEL ARE NOT EXTRACTED IN FD EXTRACT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms