R12: AP: Please Ensure Event Class Reconciled Payments and Event Type Payment Clearing Adjusted Can Create a Balanced Entry
(Doc ID 1425912.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1.Created invoice with amount 100. dist (1) # 100
2. validated and accounted
3. pay in full and clear the payment in cash management with different exchange rate type.
4. Account the payment clearing event
5. Then reversed distribution dist(1)
6. Created two new distributions dist(3) amount 60 and dist(4) amount 40
7. Validated & accounted the invoice.
Payment & payment clearing adjustment events will be generated
8.The code takes the Exchange rate details for this clearing adjustment from the base Check
data i.e ap_checks_all and causes the mismatch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document