ROI: No Inspection Transaction Exists Even Though Routing Is Inspection Required
(Doc ID 1427147.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Through the Receiving Open Interface (ROI) it is possible to create a Deliver transaction
even though the routing is 'Inspection Required' and no Inspect transaction exists yet
(Accept or Reject transaction).
The profile 'RCV: Allow routing override' is set to 'No'
This issue CANNOT be reproduced when the Receiving Transactions form is used
to create a Deliver transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
- Profile 'QA: PO Inspection' is set to Oracle Purchasing at Site level
- Receipt Routing at PO shipment level = Inspection Required
- Insert data into the ROI tables to create a Receive transaction or
create the Receive transaction through the Receipt form
- Insert data into the ROI tables to create a Deliver transaction
In Rcv_Transactions_Interface table
Deliver's parent_transaction_id = Receive's transaction_id
- Submit the request 'Receiving Transaction Processor'
- The Deliver transaction is created successfully although there does not exist
an Inspect transaction yet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document