Compare Text Icon Not Shown When Non-Standard Clause Created From Standard
(Doc ID 1427214.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Compare Text icon is not displayed when reviewing contract deviations in a PO having added a standard clause and made it into a Non-Standard clause. Deviation shows as "Non-standard clause added". However, when a standard clause is modified then Deviation shows as "Standard Clause Modified" and the compare text icon is shown. Also, when an existing clause is modified and turned into non-standard, the Deviation shows as "Standard Clause Modified" and the compare text icon is shown
Compare Text icon to display when non-standard clauses are created from standard clauses.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Apply Template to PO. Note that clause "TEST CLAUSE FORMAT", which is a Standard Clause, has been included 2 times: 1. As defined in Contract Terms Library (Standard Clause) and 2. modified during contract authoring (Non-Standard)
2. Purchasing Super User Responsibility>Buyer Work Center>Orders.
3. Select PO and click on: Update
4. Update Contract Terms
5. Apply Template.
6. Modify standard clause in a section
7. Select "Review Contract Deviations" from Actions menu and click "GO".
8. Compare Text Icon is displayed
9. Select a standard clause and make it non-standard and provide some updates then apply.
10. Select "Review Contract Deviations" from Actions menu and click "GO".
11. Compare Text Icon is not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document