Item Cost History considers cost of zero Actual Cost Not Updated
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Aug-2013***
On : 12.1.1 version, Inventory Costing
When performing internal order transaction, the material transaction distribution screen displays the correct cost, but in the Item Cost History considers cost of zero.
Item Cost History shows correct cost, and actual cost is not set to 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an internal requisition in organization AAF
2. Submit the Create Internal Orders Request in Purchasing Responsibility
3. Submit the Internal Orders Import request in Order Management
4. Submit Ship Confirm process
5. Review material transaction in AAF
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms