Item Cost History considers cost of zero Actual Cost Not Updated
(Doc ID 1427743.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Inventory Costing
When performing internal order transaction, the material transaction distribution screen displays the correct cost, but in the Item Cost History considers cost of zero.
Item Cost History shows correct cost, and actual cost is not set to 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an internal requisition
2. Submit the Create Internal Orders Request in Purchasing Responsibility
3. Submit the Internal Orders Import request in Order Management
4. Submit Ship Confirm process
5. Review material transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document